If you are interested in presenting your research at the conference, please submit the below abstract form by January 17th, 2021. The IMPC 2022 Technical Committee will review your submission and announce their decision on or before February 15th, 2022. Your abstract can be of any topic connected to mechanical pulping, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Wood or non-wood Furnish Issues for Mechanical Pulping
- HC or LC Refining
- Process I: Applied Sciences and Mill Implementation
- Process II: Fundamentals and Energy Efficiency
- Advancement in Bleaching, Washing, Screening, Waste Water Management, Measurement Technology, etc.
- New Mechanical Pulps for Transitional Paper and Packaging Grades
- Mill Optimization
- New Pulps for Advanced Applications and BioProducts
- Business or policy or marketing aspect related to any one or a combination of the above
- Any other theme of practical interest related to mechanical pulping
Among the first time presenters for the IMPC conference, the Committee will select the best paper submitted and award $1,000 from the Keith Kirkpatrick Award which is given by the ERGS, an association of international mechanical pulping scientists with the purpose of promoting the science of mechanical pulping and interchanging technical information among members. The Keith Kirkpatrick Award commemorates the generous contribution of Keith Kirkpatrick, a founding member of ERGS, for the professional development of young technologist in the mechanical pulping industry. The recipient will be announced on the last day of the conference at the closing ceremony.
Also, the best 3 poster presentations will be selected by the Committee and awarded $300 / $200 / $100 respectively.
To submit your abstract,
- Download the abstract template by clicking here
- Fill out the template and save as “Abstract Your Name.docx”
- Upload using the below form